Please use this page to report suspected criminal activity. Your information will be reviewed promptly by a Deputy.

PLEASE NOTE: To report a crime in progress, call 911. If you are the victim of a crime that occurred in Oldham County and need to file a police report, contact non-emergency dispatch at (502) 222-0111.

All submissions will be kept confidential.

Please complete the form below: